Tuesday 23 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1903 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Anthony Veiller: NYC, New York -- Writer (Night of Iguana, Moulin Rouge).
- Hans C Branner: Danish writer (Toys, Horse Rider).
- Paul Joseph James Martin: Canadian politician (d. 1992).
- Alec Badenoch: Scottish physician and surgeon, a urologist and author of "Manual of Urology," 1953.
- Louis Seigner: French actor and stage comedian, Emmanuelle and Mathilde's grandfather.
- Paul Martin: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1992)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?