Tuesday 23 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1903 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Anthony Veiller: NYC, New York -- Writer (Night of Iguana, Moulin Rouge).
- Hans C Branner: Danish writer (Toys, Horse Rider).
- Paul Joseph James Martin: Canadian politician (d. 1992).
- Paul Martin: Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1992).
- Alec Badenoch: Scottish physician and surgeon, a urologist and author of "Manual of Urology," 1953.
- Louis Seigner: French actor and stage comedian, Emmanuelle and Mathilde's grandfather.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's a Lot of Things You Never Learn at School - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?