Wednesday 23 June 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Le printemps - Épisode 4: Les jeux et les ris - Floréal, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1909!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1909 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Georges Rouquier: French filmmaker whose first full-length film, "Farrebique," won numerous awards.
- David Lewis: Russian-Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1981).
- Ren? Couteaux: St Amand les Eaux physician.
- Jean Lauffray: French archeologist, who originally trained as an architect.
- Confessional parties win Dutch parliamentary elections
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Schoolmates - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?