Monday 23 June 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1913 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Jacques Rabemananjara: Hungarian author / Vice President (Antsa).
- William Rogers: American commander lawyer and politician 55th United States Secretary of State (d. 2001).
- Molly Harris: Actress / writer (Immortal).
- William P Rogers: Norfolk, New York -- US Secretary of State (1969-73).
- Bonnie Bannon: American actress, who won a studio contract with Warner Bros.
- Second Balkan War: The Greeks defeat the Bulgarians in the Battle of Doiran.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?