Saturday 23 June 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Racket, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1928 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Jean Cione: American All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player (Born 1928).
- Michael Shaara: American author and academic (d. 1988).
- Thomas H Rollinson: Composer, dies at 84.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?