Monday 23 June 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donn Fulton Eisele and Donn F Eisele in Columbus.
The Shame of Mary Boyle, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1930 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Donn Fulton Eisele: Columbus, Ohio -- Colonel USAF / Astronaut (Apollo 7).
- Donn F Eisele in Columbus: Ohio, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Apollo 7).
- Donn Eisele: American astronaut, the navigator of the 11-day Apollo 7 mission, which was launched on 10/11/1968 with a three-man crew that included Walter Schirra and Walter Cunningham.
- Roland Lamotte: France sport Champion.
- John Elliott: English historian and academic.
- Francis Newall: 2nd Baron Newall English businessman and politician
- Anthony Thwaite: English poet critic and academic
- Chicago Cubs beat Philadelphia Phillies 21-8.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 June 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?