Monday 23 June 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1952 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- US airplanes bomb energy centers at Yalu Korea
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vera Lynn - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- Sugarbush - Doris Day & Frankie Laine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?