Saturday 23 June 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raphael Gomes and Clevid Dikamona.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Days of Thunder, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while September by Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Set of Six.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ActRaiser or Combo Racer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1990 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Raphael Gomes: YouTube Star.
- Clevid Dikamona: French footballer.
- Vasek Pospisil: Canadian tennis player.
- A rally to save Alien Nation from cancellation held at Stat of Liberty
- TV Guide selects Arsenio Hall as TV personality of year
- Zimbabwe beat the Netherlands by 6 wickets to win ICC Trophy
- Moldavia declares independence.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?