Wednesday 23 June 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You by UB40 was in the top 5 hits.
The Firm, directed by Sydney Pollack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1993!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1993 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Marvin Grumann: German footballer.
- Michelle Jenneke: Australian athlete and model.
- Tom Cassell: YouTube Star.
- Nadine Mulkerrin: Soap Opera Actress.
- Aaliyah Jay: YouTube Star.
- Trent Owers: YouTube Star
- Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) files for divorce from Lawrence Mortorff
- UN authorizes worldwide oil embargo against Haiti
- In Manassas, Virginia, Lorena Bobbitt cuts off the penis of her husband John Wayne Bobbitt.
- A Unabomber bomb injures computer scientist David Gelernter at Yale University.
- Andrew Wiles wins worldwide fame after presenting his proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, a problem that had been unsolved for more than 3 centuries.
- Kim Campbell becomes the 19th, and first female, Prime Minister of Canada.
- Tansu Çiller of DYP forms the new government of Turkey.
- Zoran Lilić succeeds Dobrica Ćosić as President of Yugoslavia.
- The litas is introduced in Lithuania.
- Jacques Attali resigns as President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?