Monday 23 June 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to This Is The Night by Clay Aiken.
In UK Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was in the top 5 hits.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, directed by Jonathan Mostow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing American Conquest or Chariots of War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 23 June 2003 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 June
- The Supreme Court of the United States upholds affirmative action in university admissions.
- The U.S. Supreme Court issues opinions in ''Grutter v. Bollinger'' and ''Gratz and Hamacher v. Bollinger'', challenges to the affirmative action admissions policies at the University of Michigan. In ''Grutter'', the Court held that the University of Michigan Law School's admissions policy, which considered race as one of a number of ampquotsoftampquot admissions factors on a case-by-case basis, was constitutional. In ''Gratz'', the Court held that the undergraduate affirmative action admissions
- In Peekskill, New York, a 10 month old baby girl survives a seven story fall. Her father, Willie Williams, takes her to the hospital, where she was treated for bruises and cuts, but Mr. Williams is later arrested on charges of attempted murder.
- Human Rights Watch calls for a criminal investigation into Israeli Prime MinisterAriel Sharon's alleged role in the massacre of civilians in the Palestinian refugee camps of Sabra and Shatilla.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
- R Kelly - Ignition Remix
- Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey featuring The Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want
- Say Goodbye / Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You - S Club
- XTM & DJ Chucky Presents Annia - Fly On The Wings Of Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?