Thursday 23 March 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Crawford and Ralph Perring.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1905 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Joan Crawford: American actress (d. 1977).
- Ralph Perring: Lord Mayor (London).
- Lale Andersen: German chanson singer-songwriter, best known for her interpretation of the song "Lili Marleen" in 1939, which became tremendously popular on both sides during the Second World War.
- Paul Grimault: French cartoonista anf film animator.
- Edouard Cherigie: Fleurbay physician.
- Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete's union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Marguerite - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?