Thursday 23 March 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1905 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Edouard Cherigie: Fleurbay physician.
- Paul Grimault: French cartoonista anf film animator.
- Joan Crawford: American actress (d. 1977).
- Ralph Perring: Lord Mayor (London).
- Lale Andersen: German chanson singer-songwriter, best known for her interpretation of the song "Lili Marleen" in 1939, which became tremendously popular on both sides during the Second World War.
- Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete's union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Marguerite - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 March 1905 and get them!