Saturday 23 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1907 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Daniel Bovet: Swiss-Italian pharmacologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992).
- Douglas Patrick: Thomas Jay politician.
- Constantine P Pobedonostsev Russian reactionary senator: dies at age 79.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If the Man in the Moon Were a Coon - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 March 1907 and get them!