Sunday 23 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1913 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Dorothy Hazel: American baby who, at one day old, was left on a doorstep nearly dead from exposure.
- Abidin Dino: Turkish-French painter and illustrator (d. 1993).
- Piero Chiara: Italian writer whose most famous work is 'La stanza del vescovo' of 1976, which was turned into a film by Dino Risi soon afterwards.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sympathy - Helen Clark & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?