Thursday 23 March 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Die Geburt des Antichrist, directed by Friedrich Feher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1922 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Marty Allen Pittsburgh Pennsylvania: comedian (Allen and Rossi), "Hello Dere".
- Horace Howe: American astrologer who joined AFA in May 1973.
- Marty Allen: American comedian and actor.
- Ugo Tognazzi: Italian actor, comedian and director whose best known and loved role was that of the gay cabaret owner in "La Cage Aux Follies," for which he won Cannes Best Actor award in 1981.
- 1st airplane lands at the US Capitol in Washington, DC
- KMJ-AM in Fresno CA begins radio transmissions
- WEW-AM in Saint Louis MO begins radio transmissions
- Queensland, Australia abolishes the Legislative Council (Upper House).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Buddha Smiles - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Song of Love - Edwin Dale
- I Want My Mammy - Al Bernard & Vernon Dalhart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?