Friday 23 March 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Souls for Sale, directed by Rupert Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1923 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Arnie Weinmeister AAFC: NFL defensive tackle (New York Yankees, New York Giants).
- James Barber: British-Canadian cookbook author and host of Urban Peasant, a CBC cooking show.
- Paul Callens: Tourcoing EXecutives.
- Ren? Nisolle: H?nin-Li?tard EXecutives.
- Angelo Ingrassia: American soldier and judge (d. 2013).
- Hovhannes Tumanyan: Armenian-Russian poet and author (d. 1923).
- Frank Silver and Irving Conn release Yes, We Have No Bananas
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sixty Seconds Ev'ry Minute (I Think of You) - Columbians
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Crinoline Days
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?