Friday 23 March 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1934 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Mark Rydell in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Havana, Punchline, Long Goodbye).
- Bryan Bass: headmaster (City of London School).
- Ludvig Faddeev: Russian mathematician and physicist.
- Fernand Gignac: Canadian singer and actor (Born 1934).
- Mark Rydell: American actor director and producer.
- US Congress accepts Philippines independence in 1945.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?