Monday 23 March 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to She Loves You by The Beatles.
In UK Little Children by Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas was in the top 5 hits.
The Fall of the Roman Empire, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1964!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1964 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Jorge Munoz: Entrepreneur.
- Okan Bayülgen: Turkish actor talk show host and photographer.
- Hope Davis: American actress and singer.
- John Pinette: American comedian and actor (d. 2014).
- UNCTAD 1 world conference opens in Geneva, Switzerland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
- Terry Stafford - Suspicion
- Louis Armstrong - Hello, Dolly!
- Bobby Vinton - My Heart Belongs To Only You
- The Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?