Sunday 23 March 1975
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to My Eyes Adored You by Frankie Valli.
In UK If by Telly Savalas was in the top 5 hits.
Escape to Witch Mountain, directed by John Hough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1975!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1975 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Burak Gürpınar: Turkish drummer (Kurban).
- Rita Grande in Napoli: Italy; tennis star (3rd round 1996 Australian Open).
- Sue Roberts wins LPGA Bing Crosby International Golf Classic.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
- Lady Marmalade (Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi) - LaBelle
- The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
- Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
- No No Song - Ringo Starr
- B.T. Express - Express
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
- Phoebe Snow - Poetry Man
- Sugarloaf - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 March 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?