Saturday 23 March 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include TypicalGamer and Geoff Eigenmann.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.
In UK You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive was in the top 5 hits.
Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment, directed by Jerry Paris, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching CBS Storybreak.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Action Biker or Fight Night.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1985!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1985 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- TypicalGamer : YouTube Star.
- Geoff Eigenmann: Filipino actor.
- Maurice Jones-Drew: American football player.
- Patricia Roberts Harris: American politician (Representative-Democrat) dies at age 60.
- Singing Nun: [Janine Deckers] commits suicide in Belgium at age 52.
- Anton Constandse: Dutch anarchist/writer, dies at age 85.
- Richard Beeching: chairman of British Railways (Born 1913).
- Peter Charanis: Greek-American scholar and professor (Born 1908).
- Ben Hardwick: Britain's youngest liver transplant patient (Born 1982)
- Discovery moves to Vandenberg AFB for mating of STS 51-D mission
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
- Billy Joel weds supermodel Christie Brinkley.
- OCAM dissolved.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- Survivor - High On You
- Journey - Only The Young
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Mix)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?