Tuesday 23 March 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper was in the top 5 hits.
Hellboy, directed by Guillermo del Toro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while 3rd Degree by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 2004!
Which were the important events of 23 March 2004 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:23 March
- Rupert Hamer: Australian politician (Born 1916).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?