Friday 23 March 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Glamorous by Fergie.
In UK Shine by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Hot Fuzz, directed by Edgar Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 2007!
Which were the important events of 23 March 2007 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 March
- Paul Joseph Cohen: American mathematician, Fields Medal winner (Born 1934).
- Eight human skeletons are discovered in Fort Myers, Florida, later linked to suspected serial killer Daniel Conahan.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 March 2007 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?