Wednesday 23 May 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Frank and Franz Neumann.
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1900 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Hans Frank: German head of the Nazi Law Department and legal counsel to Hitler.
- Franz Neumann: German lawyer and theorist (d. 1954).
- Associated Press News Service forms in New York.
- American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney becomes the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor, for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 May 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Dolly Gray - J.W. Myers
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?