Wednesday 23 May 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1900 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Franz Neumann: German lawyer and theorist (d. 1954).
- Hans Frank: German head of the Nazi Law Department and legal counsel to Hitler.
- Associated Press News Service forms in New York.
- American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney becomes the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor, for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Dolly Gray - J.W. Myers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?