Monday 23 May 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Estrellita; or The Invasion of the French Troops in Portugal, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1910 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Margaret Brown: American author and educator (d. 1952).
- Hugh Casson: English architect and academic (d. 1999).
- Scatman Crothers: American actor (Louie - Chico and the Man), musician, at age 76 (born 1910).
- Franz Kline: American painter and academic (d. 1962).
- Giuseppe Parenti: Italy Scientist.
- Marcel Rouzaud: Lezat-sur-L?ze physician
- Artie Shaw: American jazz musician, a clarinetist, ever associated with his 1938 recording of "Begin the Beguine" that made him a star.
- Hugh Casson CH: Architect
- Margaret Wise Brown: American author (d. 1952)
- Sir Hugh Casson: British architect and painter (d. 1999)
- Franz Jozef: Kline US expressionist painter.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Put on Your Old Gray Bonnet - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?