Saturday 23 May 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Barrie in Chicago and Barbara Barrie.
The Maltese Falcon, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1931!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1931 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Barbara Barrie in Chicago: Illinois, USA; actress (Breaking Away, Barney Miller).
- Barbara Barrie: American actress and author.
- Patience Cleveland: American actress (d. 2004).
- José da Conceição: Brazilian high jumper (d. 1974).
- Whipsnade Zoo opens in Whipsnade Beds England
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?