Monday 23 May 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1932!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1932 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- James Lester: MP.
- John Lyons in Cambridge: England; Master (Trinity Hall).
- Mary Fickett in Bronxville: New York, USA; actress (Ruth Martin - All My Children).
- Kevork Ajemian: Syrian-French journalist and author (d. 1998).
- Sir Hubert Ferdinand Opperman sets 24 hour record of 860 mi, 367 yards
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 May 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?