Monday 23 May 1949
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Garcia and Chris Bank.
Batman and Robin, directed by Spencer Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1949
On TV people were watching Mr. I. Magination.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1949!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1949 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Alan Garcia: Peruvian politician.
- Chris Bank: American musician known and respected locally in Aspen, CO.
- Martin Brunolt: American homicide perpetrator; arraigned for triple murder 39 days after his wife and two sons were found dead.
- Daniel DiNardo: American ecclesiastic and a twin.
- Alan García: Peruvian lawyer, sociologist and politician who was President of Peru from 1985 to 1990 and again from 2006 to 2011.
- Janet Thornton: English biologist and academic
- Jan Frans De Boever: Belgian painter (Born 1872).
- Federal Republic of [West] Germany proclaimed (Republic Day)
- The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1949 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?