Friday 23 May 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Deborah Adair and James Mankey.
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Reflets de Cannes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1952 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Deborah Adair: Actress (Tracey-Dynasty, Kate-Day of Our Life).
- James Mankey: rocker (Concrete Blonde).
- Jean-Paul Bertrand-Demanes: French football/soccer goalkeeper, who earned eleven international caps for the French national team during the 1970s and was part of the French team in the 1978 FIFA World Cup.
- Michel-Édouard Leclerc: French business leader, the CEO of the E.Leclerc hypermarket chain since 2006.
- John Quinones: TV Show Host.
- Georg Alfred Schumann: Composer, dies at 85.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 May 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?