Friday 23 May 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1952 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Michel-Édouard Leclerc: French business leader, the CEO of the E.Leclerc hypermarket chain since 2006.
- John Quinones: TV Show Host.
- Deborah Adair: Actress (Tracey-Dynasty, Kate-Day of Our Life).
- Anne-Marie David: French singer.
- Martin Parr: English photographer and journalist.
- Jean-Paul Bertrand-Demanes: French football/soccer goalkeeper, who earned eleven international caps for the French national team during the 1970s and was part of the French team in the 1978 FIFA World Cup. Professionally Bertrand-Demanes spent his whole career with FC Nantes (1969–1987).
- James Mankey: rocker (Concrete Blonde).
- Georg Alfred Schumann: Composer, dies at 85.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?