Wednesday 23 May 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Verna Vasquez and Jacopo Gianninoto.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Frankenstein by Edgar Winter.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Catch Kandy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lunar Lander or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1973!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1973 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Verna Vasquez: Miss Universe - Best Swimsuit (Curacao, 1997).
- Jacopo Gianninoto: Italian musician.
- Bill Forry: American journalist and newspaper managing editor, he is married to politician Linda Dorcena Forry since June 2000.
- Maxwell : American singer.
- Klaus Ambrosch: Austrian decathlete.
- Livia Millhagen: Swedish actress
- Juan Padilla: Spanish bullfighter
- Mirjam Sterk: Dutch minister and politician
- Ron Trent: American DJ and producer
- Athena Lorde: Actress (Fuzz, Skin Game, Firecreek), dies at 57.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?