Monday 23 November 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include [Arthur] Wilson "Bob" Tucker and Walter Böer.
Tillie's Punctured Romance, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1914 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- [Arthur] Wilson "Bob" Tucker: United States -- Sci-fi author (Time Masters).
- Walter Böer: German professional astrologer, author and data collector.
- Roger Avon: English actor (d. 1998).
- Donald Nixon: American businessman (d. 1987).
- Wilson Tucker: American projectionist and author (d. 2006).
- Elbrige Gerry: VP (of Gerrymander fame), dies at 70.
- Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- U.S. troops withdraw from Veracruz. Venustiano Carranza's troops take over and Carranza makes the town his headquarters.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 November 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Memphis Blues - Victor Military Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?