Tuesday 23 November 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Twinkletoes, directed by Charles Brabin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1926 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Christopher Logue: British poet / stage writer (Trials).
- Don Gordon in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Prentiss - Lucan).
- Alice Lon: American singer and dancer on The Lawrence Welk Show during its early years on network television.
- Sri Sai Baba: Indian traditional guru, a healer known for his remarkable physical manifestations.
- Sathya Baba: Indian guru and philosopher (d. 2011).
- R Burnside: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- Frederic Ayers: Composer, dies at 50.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?