Friday 23 November 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
West of Zanzibar, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1928 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Pierre Etaix: French actor, screenwriter and film director.
- Jerry Bock: New Haven, Connecticut -- Broadway composer (Fiddler on the Roof).
- John Coleman: Australian footballer and coach (d. 1973).
- Kalmer Tennosaar: Estonian singer and journalist (d. 2004).
- Elmarie Wendel: American actress and singer.
- Jean Struillou: French ecclesiastic, ordained a Roman Catholic priest in 1955. He integrated the Parisian parish of the congregation of Picpus monks, which he initiated. On 1/10/1995, 7:35 AM MET, he was murdered mysteriously, shot to death in the sacristy of the St. Gabriel church in Paris.
- Jakob Jez: Composer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?