Sunday 23 November 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Murder!, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1930 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bill Brock: American politician, a former Senator from Tennessee who lost his re-election bid in 1976, but won the Republican National Chairmanship in a five-way contest on 1/14/1978.
- Herberto Helder: Portuguese poet, on of the greatest of the 20th-21th centuries.
- William E: Brock; American politician (Senator-Democrat-)/US Secretary of Labor (1985-87).
- Geeta Dutt: Indian singer and actress (d. 1972).
- Robert Easton: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Actor (Someone Up There Likes Me).
- Jack McKeon: American baseball player and manager
- New York Giants' Hap Moran runs 91 yards for a touchdown from a scrimmage.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Embraceable You - Red Nichols & His Five Pennies
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?