Sunday 23 November 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William E and Bill Brock.
Murder!, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1930 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- William E: Brock; American politician (Senator-Democrat-)/US Secretary of Labor (1985-87).
- Bill Brock: American politician, a former Senator from Tennessee who lost his re-election bid in 1976, but won the Republican National Chairmanship in a five-way contest on 1/14/1978.
- Herberto Helder: Portuguese poet, on of the greatest of the 20th-21th centuries.
- Geeta Dutt: Indian singer and actress (d. 1972).
- Robert Easton: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Actor (Someone Up There Likes Me).
- Jack McKeon: American baseball player and manager
- New York Giants' Hap Moran runs 91 yards for a touchdown from a scrimmage.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Embraceable You - Red Nichols & His Five Pennies
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?