Thursday 23 November 1950
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Orpheus, directed by Jean Cocteau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1950 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Cecil Hooker: Rocker (Snuff).
- Charles E Schumer: (Rep-D-New York, 1981- ).
- Chuck Schumer: American politician, a US Senator from New York, first elected to the US Senate in 1998 and re-elected in 2004.
- Nrisingha Bhaduri: Indian indologist author and academic.
- Carlos Eire: Cuban-born American author and academic.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?