Wednesday 23 November 1966
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charlie Grover and Vincent Cassel.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Keep Me Hangin' On by The Supremes.
In UK Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Cul-de-sac, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vendetta.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1966!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1966 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Charlie Grover: Musician (Sponge).
- Vincent Cassel: French actor and member of a noted family, his father is famous actor Jean-Pierre Cassel.
- Kevin Gallacher: Scottish footballer and sportscaster.
- Jerry Kelly: Madison, Wisconsin -- Nike golfer (1993 NIKE Cleveland Open-2nd).
- Hannes Vanaküla: Estonian cult leader.
- Sean T O'Kelly: Irish politician (Born 1882).
- Chicago outfielder Tommie Agee is voted AL Rookie of Year
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 November 1966
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- Mitch Ryder - Devil With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly
- Johnny Rivers - Poor Side Of Town
- James and Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
- The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville
- Peter and Gordon - Lady Godiva
- Donovan - Mellow Yellow
- Roger Williams - Born Free
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?