Saturday 23 November 1974
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can Help by Billy Swan.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Murder on the Orient Express, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1974 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Juventud Guerrera: Mexican wrestler and sportscaster.
- Saku Koivu: Turku, Finland -- NHL left wing (Montreal Canadiens, Olympics - Bronze - 1998).
- Malik Rose: American basketball player and sportscaster.
- Jamie Sharper: Linebacker (Baltimore Ravens).
- Regina Fisher: Miss West Virginia USA (1996).
- 60 Ethiopia government officials executed
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- America - Tin Man
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
- Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 November 1974 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?