Saturday 23 November 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to We Built This City by Starship.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
Rocky IV, directed by Sylvester Stallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Texas by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1985!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1985 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Mike Tolbert: Football Player.
- Troy Ave: Rapper.
- Johnathan Lopriore: Vine Star.
- Viktor Ahn: South Korean speed skater.
- Scott Brash: Scottish horse rider.
- 58 die as Egyptian commandos storm hijack Egyptair jet in Malta
- Retired CIA analyst Larry Wu-tai Chin, arrested of spying for China
- Retired US Central Intelligence Agency analyst Larry Wu-tai Chin is arrested for spying for China.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - We Built This City
- Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City
- Phil Collins - Separate Lives
- Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
- Heart - Never
- Thompson Twins - Lay Your Hands On Me
- Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
- Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?