Sunday 23 October 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Ansigttyven I, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1910 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Richard Mortensen: Danish painter and educator (d. 1993).
- Hayden Rorke: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Dr Bellows-I Dream of Jeannie).
- Chulalongkorn : King of Thailand (Born 1853).
- Blanche Scott became 1st woman solo a public airplane flight
- Ritz Hotel in Madrid opens: 200 chambers / 100 bathtubs
- Philadelphia Athletics beat Chicago Cubs 4 games to one in 7th World Series.
- Vajiravudh (Rama VI) is crowned King of Siam, after the death of his father, King Chulalongkorn (Rama V).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweet Italian Love - Byron G. Harlan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Geraldine Farrar
- Rosa Rosetta - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?