Tuesday 23 October 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Black Cat by Janet Jackson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Night of the Living Dead, directed by Tom Savini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1990!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1990 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Stan Walker: Australian/New Zealand recording artist and actor.
- Elise Bauman: YouTube Star.
- Matt Angel: Australian actor.
- Stevie Brock: American singer.
- Paradise Oskar: Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Kevin Hasell: Scottish child murder victim in the Dunblane school massacre. He was shot and killed along with 15 others by Thomas Watt Hamilton, who then killed himself. Killed on 13 March 1996 between 9:32/9:35 am.
- Louis Althusser: French-Algerian philosopher and teacher at the ENS, a Marxist and an author.
- Iraq announces release of 330 French hostages.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?