Sunday 23 September 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Judge Priest, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 23 September 1934 ?
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Adomnan of Iona, Saint Constantius, Saint Thecla.
- French Republican Calendar - Safran (Saffron) Day, second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saudi Arabia - National Day (unification 1932)
- Japanese Autumnal equinox Day (????/Sh?bun no hi)
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day - September 23rd of every year is designated as Celebrate Bisexuality Day and celebrated by members of the bisexual community and their allies worldwide. Observed annually since 1999.
- Also see September 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In ancient Latvia, the second day of Mikeli
- Astrology: Usually the first day of sun sign Libra in the tropical zodiac.
- Traditional New Year's Day in Constantinople and Eastern Orthodox churches ? because of the birthday of August, not because of the equinox.
- Ahmad Shah Khan: Crown Prince of Afghanistan.
- Fisher Tull: American composer, arranger, educator, administrator, and trumpeter, a.k.
- Per Olov Enquist: Swedish writer (Hour of the Lynx).
- Per Enquist: Swedish journalist author and playwright.
- Ahmad Khan: Crown Prince of Afghanistan.
- M Lane: American-born Canadian poet based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Her parents introduced her to poetry at an early age and she began writing poems as a young child. Between 1969 and 2015 she published 15 solo books and chapbooks, and her work appeared in more than 30 anthologies. Her 1980 book
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?