Tuesday 24 April 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laura Breska and Jean-Pierre Dozolme.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1906 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Laura Breska: American pro astrologer who practiced and taught astrology full time after her retirement from being a court reporter.
- Jean-Pierre Dozolme: French prelate, the Bishop of Puy-en-Velay from 1960 to 1978.
- William Joyce: American-Irish soldier and politician (d. 1946).
- Mimi Smith: maternal aunt and guardian of John Lennon (Born 1906).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Just a Little Rocking Chair and You - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?