Tuesday 24 April 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
A Daughter of Destiny, directed by Henrik Galeen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1928 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Giorgio Berdardin: Italy sport Champion.
- Giorgio Bernardin: Italian soccer player who played in Italian clubs from 1949-1960 and on the Italian National Team in 1954.
- Tommy Docherty: Scottish footballer and manager.
- Johnny Griffin: American saxophonist (Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band) (d. 2008).
- Gustav Krivinka: Composer.
- Ferdinand B Hummel: Composer, dies at 72.
- Fathometer, which measures underwater depth, patented.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?