Thursday 24 April 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Paramount on Parade, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1930 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Jose Sarney: Brazilian politician, writer and senator.
- Conn Findlay: Stockton, California -- Coxswain (1956, 64, 76 Olympics - 2 Gold / Bronze Medals).
- Jerome Callet: American instrument designer educator and author.
- Richard Donner: American actor director and producer.
- José Sarney: Brazilian lawyer and politician 25th President of Brazil.
- Hubert Segard: Tourcoing EXecutives
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?