Monday 24 April 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1933 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Umberto Vernaglione: Italy sport Champion.
- Patricia Bosworth: American actress, journalist, writer and biographer.
- Claire Davenport: English actress (d. 2002).
- Helmuth Lohner: Austrian actor and director (d. 2015).
- Freddie Scott: American singer and songwriter (Born 1933).
- John Barbour: American newscaster and TV critic.
- Alan Eagleson: Canadian politician and lawyer who wielded enormous power in the world of professional hockey. He began representing hockey players, became a promoter and agent and then executive director of the National Hockey League. In 1989 he was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame for his work in promoting and building the sport. After an investigation into financial goings-on, the FBI and the Canadian Mounted Police charged him with fraud and theft in 1994 and in 1996. In January 1998 he pled guilty to the
- Art Hunter: American college and pro football player. He played Tackle for Notre Dame, and then with the Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Los Angeles Rams and Pittsburgh Steelers between 1954 and 1965.
- 1st major league to get 4 consecutive doubles in 9 inn (Dick Bartell)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?