Tuesday 24 April 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Wild Orchid, directed by Zalman King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while September by Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1990 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
Famous Birthdays:24 April
- Joseph Leberman: Entertainer.
- US 66th manned space mission STS 31 (Discovery 10) launches into orbit
- West and East Germany agree to merge currency and economies on July 1st
- Security law violator Michael Milken pleads guilty to six felonies.
- STS-31: The Hubble Space Telescope is launched from the Space Shuttle Discovery.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Without You - Mötley Crüe
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?