Thursday 24 August 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 24 August 1905 ?
- Liberia: Flag Day
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Bartholomew
- Roman festivals - first of the 3 days on which the mundus was opened
- Ukraine: National Holiday, independence from Russia (1991)
- Sierra Leone: President's Birthday
- Arthur Crudup: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976).
- Siaka Stevens: Sierra Leonean police officer and politician 1st President of Sierra Leone (d. 1988).
- Donald Douglas: Scotland, United Kingdom -- Actor (I Love You Again).
- Chicago Cubs beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 in 20 innings.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 24 August 1905 and get them!