Thursday 24 February 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Douglass Watson and Ludvig Aschkenazy.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1921 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Douglass Watson: Jackson, Georgia -- Actor (Satan Murders, Another World).
- Ludvig Aschkenazy: writer.
- Ludwig Munzinger: German publisher and publicist.
- Gaston Reiff: Belgian runner.
- Abe Vigoda: American actor.
- Gerard Wlerick: French astronomer who died in Boulogne-Billancourt on 28 January 2010. He was the son of the sculptor Robert Wlérick.
- Ingvar Lidholm: Swedish composer
- 1st transcontinental flight in 24 hour flying time arrives in Florida
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 February 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jazz Vampire - Marion Harris
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?