Wednesday 24 February 1999
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Angel Of Mine by Monica.
In UK You Don't Know Me by Armand Van Helden featuring Duane Harden was in the top 5 hits.
Office Space, directed by Mike Judge, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Testament by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1999!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1999 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 24 February
- A China Southern Airlines Tupolev TU-154 airliner crashes on approach to Wenzhou airport in eastern the People's Republic of China, killing 61.
- The State of Arizona executes Karl LaGrand, a German national convicted of murder during a botched bank robbery, in spite of Germany's legal action to attempt to save him.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Monica - Angel Of Mine
- Cher - Believe
- Whitney Houston - Heartbreak Hotel
- Britney Spears - ..Baby One More Time
- Sarah McLachlan - Angel
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- The Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give
- N'Sync - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
- Brandy - Have You Ever?
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?