Tuesday 24 January 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include C[atherine] L[ucille] Moore and René Barjavel.
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1911!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1911 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- C[atherine] L[ucille] Moore: United States -- Sci-fi author (Judgment Night).
- René Barjavel: French novelist, scriptwriter and screenwriter, his novels include the 1943 book, "Le Voyageur Imprudent.
- Muir Mathieson: Scottish conductor of film orchestras, musical director and minor film actor.
- Rene Barjavel: France Writer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?