Tuesday 24 January 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include C[atherine] L[ucille] Moore and René Barjavel.
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1911!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1911 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- C[atherine] L[ucille] Moore: United States -- Sci-fi author (Judgment Night).
- René Barjavel: French novelist, scriptwriter and screenwriter, his novels include the 1943 book, "Le Voyageur Imprudent.
- Muir Mathieson: Scottish conductor of film orchestras, musical director and minor film actor.
- Rene Barjavel: France Writer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?