Sunday 24 January 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Goose Girl, directed by Frederick Thomson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1915 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Vítězslava Kaprálová: Czech composer and conductor, the daughter of composer Václav Kaprál and singer Viktorie Kaprálová.
- Robert Motherwell: American artist and writer, the dominant painter in Abstract Expressionism in the latter half of the twentieth century and one of its leading spokesmen.
- Vitezslava Kapralova: composer.
- Mark Goodson: American radio and television producer who helped develop many successful radio and television game shows, including the early television game show "What's My Line?" 1950-67.
- Robert B Motherwell: United States -- Painter (Elegies to the Spanish Republic).
- Benjamin Nunez: Costa Rican priest, politician, university professor and diplomat, of great influence in his country during the second half of the twentieth century. He was founder and rector of the National University of Costa Rica. He is considered one of the managers of the founding of the Second Republic after the Civil War of Costa Rica, 1948.
- Pierre Louf: Nieppe Military man
- German-British sea battle at Doggersbank and Helgoland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Roll Them Cotton Bales - Heidelberg Quintet
- You're More Than the World to Me - George Wilton Ballard
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?