Tuesday 24 January 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
She Done Him Wrong, directed by Lowell Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1933!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1933 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Claude Préfontaine: Canadian actor (d. 2013).
- Nico Fidenco: Italian singer who gained considerable popularity from 1960 onwards, after the release of the film "What a sky" (Italian: "Su nel cielo").
- Ruth Connors: American noted family, diabetic, sister of astrologer/author Ed Steinbrecher, mother of astrologer Stephen Connors, eye color: hazel; right-handed, married once, 5 children.
- Zeke Carey: American R&B-singer (Flamingos - "I Only Have Eyes For You").
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 24 January 1933 and get them!