Sunday 24 January 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Alive, directed by Frank Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1993 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Ashley Jade Stern: Daughter of radio personality Howard Stern.
- 14th annual star-athon $24,000,000
- Polish ferry boat John Heweliusz sinks, 52 killed
- US male Figure Skating championship won by Scott Davis.
- Soyuz TM-16 launches.
- In Turkey, thousands protest the murder of journalist Uğur Mumcu.
- Mir Aimal Kasi fires a rifle and kills 2 employees outside CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
- Social democrat Poul Nyrup Rasmussen succeeds conservative Poul Schlüter as Prime Minister of Denmark.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- Madonna - Deeper And Deeper
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?